Free Maincure.

Leave a Comment
Thought i'd do a little post about this offer floating around on promotional Tampax and Always at the moment. On promotional packs there is a sticker on the box/packet that entitles you to a free maincure. On getting a promotional pack i decided to take up the offer and go for a manicure.

My nails aren't great, i'm not gonna lie and as bad as the habit is i do have a tendency to bite them when i get stressed or nevous so they aren't the longest. I also apply fake nails for two reasons; to stop me from picking and biting my own nails but also to have the desirable nail everyone wants!

I typed in the always/tampax website and found my nearest salon, i then called and booked an appiontment and said i had the promotional sitcker. The salon was about about 10-15 minutes away from my house once i found it! It was the first time i went to a salon in someone's house so i was a bit nervous but it was LOVELY! She was so nice and we got talking and she only opened her salon in April and done the Always/ Tampax promotion to try and get more of a client base and i really hope she does! Her salon was a BEAUTIFUL  and she made me very welcome. I read on the internet that on average the manicure was suppose to last between 10-15 minutes depending on where you go. She spend a whole hour on my nails! She sorted out my curtiles and gave me a hand massage and then i chose my colour. I decided to go for a nude/pink colour as i felt it would go with everything and i didn't want short nails to stand out to much!

I'm very HAPPY with my nails they look a lot more neater especially the cuticles and she gave me some really good tips so hopefully they will start growing! I'm actually going back to her salon on Tuesday to get my eye lashes tinted so i'm very excited about that!

I'd like to hear if anyone else has taken advantage of this promotion!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.