Product Review- 17 Magnetized Nail Polish

2 comments
Thought i'd do my FIRST product review today. I'm a big lover of nail polishes and i must have around 100 different brands and colours which can prove hard when i'm trying to decide what colour to paint my nails!  I heard a little bit about this nail polish and then when i saw it advertised on the Boots website i knew it was time to try this nail polish out! I went to Reading on Monday with my mum to visit the Mac counter and we popped into Boots and i picked up a bottle there. I wasn't sure out of the four colours i wanted so i just picked the purple colour as i thought i'd be more likely to wear it! 

My younger sister is a bit of a nail polish junkie like me so as soon as she knew i got it she made me try it out on her! I tried it on all her nails and overall wasn't that impressed. I thought it would be more noticeable. I took a photo below of the nail that came out the best, it is noticeable in some lights but on her other nails it didn't really show up. I put a thin layer on all of her nails and then held the magnet that is on top of the bottle over her nail for about 30 seconds onwards. On the bottle there was no guidance on how long to hover the magnet over the nail so i just left it till i could see a pattern appearing. I'm going to try it again on my nails and see if it just takes a bit of practice!


I think there will be plenty of other brands bringing out their own version of this magnetic effect just like they did with the crackled effect nail polishes. I've read a few reviews on this nail polish from other blogs and it seemed to come out better with the other colours so i may get another bottle and try that as i do like the thought behind the effect and how different it looks. I'm glad that nail polish brands are getting more "adventurous" and are bringing out different nail effect polishes as i feel that painted nails are a way of showing your personality and expressing yourself! ( I'm also sorry about the state of my nail! I'm sorting them out tonight! )


I'd LOVE  to hear if anyone else has tried this new nail polish and how they found it!

2 comments:

  1. I have this on now!! and I love it!!!


    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you got the same colour? How long did you keep the magnet over your nail?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.