Benefit Brow Bar Experience

Leave a Comment
I was in town today and popped into Debenhams to have a look around as they had MASSIVE signs outside advertising certain products that were priced at DUTY FREE PRICES! Naturally i was automatically drawn to go in and have a look around! I picked up some Fake Bake gradual tan as i had just ran out of St. Tropaz so i decided to try something a bit different! What made it more appealable was that it reduced from £35.00 down to £17.50 and came with a Fake Bake scrub that i can't wait to try!

I was looking around at the make up counters and saw that Benefit offered a brow bar service. This is the first time i've noticed this at the Benefit counter where i live as the Debenhams isn't one of the biggest stores i've been too. I NEVER go and get my eye brows done by a professional, i always TWEEZE them myself! I've watched many YouTube video's and learnt how to get the " PEFECT " brow! I always worry that if i go to a salon that they will wax them and make them super thin like worms and i'll be left having to draw them on for months and months! I'm SUCH a worrier!

I decided to bite the bullet today and went over to the lady and asked if she could fit me in! ( I did check her eye brows out as if they weren't that nice i was going to think of an excuse and come back another time! Thankfully her eye brows were perfect so i had faith in her!) I was looking at the menu and saw they offer a brow tint as well so i asked for that too as i use the Benefit Brow Zing daily and thought i'd see what it would be like to have my brows tinted for a change. The lady was REALLY nice and REALLY helpful as i would have considered myself a bit of a BROW VIRGIN when it comes to tinting and waxing! She advised me on the right colour and we decided to just go for a mid brown.  She put it all over my eye brows and i have to admit i felt like such a idiot especially sitting in a busy department store with brown tint smothered all over my brows! I'm sure people were staring at me oddly! She left the tint on for two minutes then took it off of one of my brows and asked if the colour was ok and it was perfect! My brows seemed SO much more natural looking and they looked much more filled in! I spend about 10 minutes tired eyed every morning trying to achieve this look with the Benefit Brow Zing! I'm now hoping that i can cut a few minutes off my make up time in the morning and have the few extra minutes in bed!

She then went on to wax my brows, this was the bit i was a bit more anxious about. All i could think about was it going wrong and her waxing off to much and then having to pretend in a really high pitch voice how lovely they look when deep down all i want to do is cry! Thankfully this scenario never happened!  She just waxed the tiniest bit off the top and then tided the arch up. She was really gentle and it didn't hurt at all!   I even booked in to get it done again just before xmas, i'm not sure if that is going to be to soon but she said i can always call or pop in and cancel!  It wasn't expensive at all, well not that i know the going price for a brow wax and tint but to have it done all together was £18.00. They also give you a stamp card so if you visit seven times you get the eightieth wax free! If you need a bit of a treat i'd defiantly suggest popping to your local Benefit Brow Bar!

Has anyone else popped to their local Benefit Brow Bar? I'd love to hear below how you found the experience!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.