Product Review- Boots Expert Product Build Up Shampoo

1 comment
PRODUCT BUILD UP! I find that me and my hair have a battle every few months which is down to product build up. I wash my hair every few evenings  (at the moment i'm using Dove nourishing oil care shampoo & condition which i highly recommend! After EVERY wash it leaves my hair so shiny and healthy! If you haven't already tried it i would defiantly say go and purchase the two when you next need shampoo & conditioner. At the moment they are doing a promotion on the Dove Facebook Page if you like the page you can request a free sample so you can try before you buy! ) i also use dry shampoo ( Batiste Blush ) every morning in between washes. After i wash my hair i alternate between different products TRESemme Split End Remedy, VO5's Miracle Concentrate, Moroccan Oil, if i'm straightening my hair i will use  L'Oreal Paris Studio Straight spray along with John Frieda 3 Day Straight Spray so i use many different products in my hair after washing. 


All these products defiantly cause a build up in my hair every few months, when this happened i would normally just wash my hair in shampoo twice, then condition the ends and then not use any products for a few days until i re-wash and then it wouldn't look so dull and not shiny BUT the worse thing i find about product build up is that i would wash my hair normally let it dry and look in the mirror and it would look SO greasy like i hadn't washed it in about a week!  SO ANNOYING! 


So i was in my local Boots the other day and had time to spare before work so i had a look around and came across the Boots Expert Product Build Up Shampoo for £3.49 i thought it was worth a try! I got home from work that night and washed my hair with the shampoo and then used the Dove conditioner and put in a few products after and left my hair to dry. When my hair had dried it just looked SO clean! It was shiny, soft and just looked so HEALTHY! I've decided to defiantly keep this product handy so every month i'm going to use this shampoo just to get rid of all the product build up that is left in my hair even after i use normal shampoo.


I'm not sure what makes this shampoo so different to any other brand but what ever is in the shampoo it works wonders! I would defiantly go out and purchase this shampoo if you suffer from product build up!


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I really like your blog and I've just become a follower! If you want to visit my blog, here's the link: http://misslittlesnail.blogspot.com/
    You rock! Bye^^

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.