Nails Inc £5 magnetic manicure Offer!

Leave a Comment
Thought i'd share this beauty of a promotion with you all! I found out about it as i was doing my weekly look on the Martin Lewis website. At the moment if you go to your local Nails Inc counter and mention "£5 MAGNETIC MANICURE OFFER" you can get a mini magnetic manicure which is apparently suppose to cost £17.50 and last about 10 minutes for just £5! BARGAIN! The offer expires on SUNDAY 11TH DECEMBER  so you all have plenty of time to take full advantage of it! I think it's such a good offer and defiantly one that can't be missed. I think it's the perfect opportunity to see what the Nails Inc Magnetic nail polish is like as well. I previously posted about the 17 magnetic nail polish and i wasn't a big lover of it so this is defiantly a chance to see if the Nails Inc version is any better!


Picture taken from We Heart It
I'd LOVE to hear if any of you are going to take full advantage of this offer!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.