OPI glitter nail polish.

1 comment
So like many of my blog posts I do tend to go on A LOT about nails, nail polishes and nail art and this post is about nothing else but about nail polish! I was brought this OPI polish (£10) last year by my boyfriend when we stayed in a fancy hotel and I think it's about time that I start using it again as CHRISTMAS is coming!! I personally feel that I can't wear sparkly glitter nail polish any other time of year expect in the Christmas months coming! As i was walking through my local town centre last week they were putting up the christmas trees and decorations so i thought its about time i get the glitter out!

I'm a BIG lover of glitter nail polish! I look for certain things in a glitter nail polish firstly the colour, then how glittery is it and lastly how easy do I think it will be to apply as many glitter polishes are very opaque when you put them on your nails and no matter how many coats you put on its never a full glitter coverage! Well this one by OPI ticked all my boxes! It's perfect! It's SUPER glittery and has so many lovely colours in it, it's also very easy to apply and only takes two coats and it gives you a full glitter nail! I can't actually big this nail polish up! Its my first in my OPI collection as there not very easy to get hold of where I live but I'm defiantly going to be investing in plenty more over the coming months before christmas especially the glitter ones! My next one on my list it a gold colour!

I hope the pictures show just how BEAUTIFUL this nail polish is!

Have you got any OPI nail polishes that you can't rave about enough?! If so let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. such a beautiful colour!! amazing and so gorgeous for winter!



    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFayexoxo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.