Smilelign Update

Leave a Comment
Just a quick update to let you all know how i'm getting on with my treatment.  
I'm currently on my last lower aligner; number six. I'm due to finish with aligner number six on Thursday and i should also be finished the whole of my Smilelign treatment but i'm not too sure if that's going to happen now. 


I've had a few problems with my last upper aligner. Firstly it cracked and then snapped in half so i went back to visit my dentist and he took some more impressions which he got them sent off so i'm currently waiting on my new aligner which is due to come in when i visit him on Thursday.  It's  so annoying as my uppers are so close to been finished! I have the smallest movement left with my upper two front teeth and then they will be finished! I'm currently wearing half of the upper aligner that broke, i was told it's better that i should carry on wearing half of the aligner to stop my teeth moving further whilst i wait for the new one; the only problem is, is that it gives me a bad lisp and has cut the side of my mouth a few times.  I'm hoping once i get this new aligner that it doesn't crack again and that i only have to wear it for a few weeks and then i'm finished!

I'm still so happy with the results I'm seeing. I guess I'm  just getting impatient and wanting to see the finishing results! It will all be worth it in the end to have perfect straight teeth! 

I will post a quick update with how things go when i go for my visit on Thursday. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.