Special K Nail Polish.

1 comment
I was a lucky winner of this beauty of a nail polish below. My family go through i don't know how many boxes of Special K a week and at the moment they are running a competition to win a nail polish every hour.  I entered two codes and one code was a lucky winner! I know a lot of people say they don't win competitions but i REALLY never do so when i got the email i was very excited! 

It came through the post within a few days even though it said on the email to give up to 28 days for delivery. It's such a LOVELY shade of red! I personally think you can NEVER have to many red nail polishes as i feel that red is a "safe" colour on nails. This nail polish has to be by far the prettiest nail polish bottle i have! I love the detail on the top it really makes it stand out from other bottles i have.


Has anyone been a lucky winner of these nail polishes by Special K? I'd love to hear how your loving the colour!

1 comment:

  1. Love this!!! I loveeee the packaging!!


    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.