Topshop Makeup.

1 comment
Well I splurged and brought TWO Topshop products today. I say splurged but looking at the make up products they are all very reasonably priced and the packaging is beautifully simple. I got the well talked about FORGET ME NOT nail polish and I can reassure you that you can't forget about this nail colour! It's a beaut! I also picked a lip stick in THRILLED which is really nice. It's hard to explain what its like on your lips as it doesn't feel like any lipstick I have tried before from various brands, it's almost got a matt finish on my lips and looks great on it's own but also with a lipstick on top which is a bonus! Another added bonus is that it's super easy to apply and adds great definition with the pencil instead of a normal lipstick tube. ( if that's the correct word?! )

I hope the pictures justifies the beautiful nail polish colour and I'll take a picture of the lipstick sometime soon and upload it.

I also hope this post uploads ok as I'm typing from my iPhone.

If anyone has tried any other Topshop products that are worth purchasing pleasee let me know as after trying these two today i need more Topshop make up in my life!


1 comment:

  1. the mascara is amazinnng!!! I was so shocked by how good it is!

    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.