App: Lapse It

Leave a Comment
A quick post on this app that I brought from the app store the other day. I was sitting in the office on Friday afternoon and I was looking out of the window and noticed that it looked like we were in for a beautiful sunset so i decided to prop my phone on the window and video the sunset. I wanted to create a time lapse but on my iPhone 5 it doesn't have this video option on it. I had a look at a few apps on the app store and came across Lapse It - it was £1.49 which wasn't too bad and the five star reviews swayed me into the purchase. Who else actually reads some of the reviews and looks at the star rating before purchasing an app or is it just me? The app is very user friendly and it didn't take too long to compress my video and speed it up to the final edit that i was happy with.

Here's the final edit of the video below. Enjoy! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.