Birthday Weekend.

Leave a Comment
So last week i celebrated the grand age of 24! I had a busy weekend planned with my family & fiancé; we started the celebrations by visting Warner Bro's Studio Tour - The making of Harry Potter in Leavesden just near Watford. I've been to the Studio before in August but at Christmas they make it extra special by putting the event on 'Hogwarts in the Snow.' If you were thinking of visiting i would definitely recommend going whilst this event is on, it will leave you feeling very christmasy. I won't talk to much about it or ruin any surprises in case any of you are thinking of going but here are a few pictures of our day below. 

When we got back home we then decided to hop the train to Winchester and have a look around the Christmas Market. This was VERY busy and this year we even had to queue to get into the market. We all kinda shuffled around the market area in a single file as it was so busy - it wasn't too enjoyable. We also tried to get on the ice skating rink but this was sold out all evening so we just stood and watched people fall over! 

On Sunday Iain had booked us a hotel in London to spend my birthday on Monday in London. I'd gone on a few times about staying in the Citizin M Hotel near South Bank and he decided to book us a room there. I have to admit if you ever find yourself looking for a hotel in London then i'd defiantly recommend this one - it's easily the most modern hotel room i've ever stayed in. 
I woke up to a lovely view from our bedroom on Monday morning and we headed to The Breakfast Club for breakfast and then i went shopping to spend my birthday money! We hit Oxford Street and then went to Covent Garden!

I was really spoilt all weekend and had a lovely 24th birthday! 






  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.